About this Holiday rental
A real favorite for this accommodation, renovated with quality materials by the owner, carpenter by trade, which made this studio apartment a cozy and warm place, where you will find all the charm of the mountain!
Savoyard furniture, brushed wood and beautiful textiles ... A beautiful decoration was realized!
You will love the authenticity of this accommodation, its interior "cocooning" and its varied facilities.
Close to the tourist office, shops and in the heart of the hamlet "Les bottières", quiet and family friendly hamlet, starting point for many activities.
Located on the 2nd floor of the residence "Le Bochate", it consists of an entrance with a bedroom in alcove (2 bunk beds * 90cm) divisible from the main room, living room with double sofa bed "rapido", great comfort and TV combi-DVD, a corner cooks entirely equipped, room of shower with toilet, a balcony with its furniture of garden !
An unmissable address for your or winter holidays in Maurienne!
Tourist tax: 0.99 € / night / adult
- Atmosphere decoration
- Family resort
- The Maurienne Valley
Type of property : Studio
Type of accommodation : Neuf de caractère
Area : 21 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 1
Sleeps: 4 persons
Kitchen : Living room / kitchen
Baby equipment : Oui
Pets welcome : Non
Parking: Nearby rent
Payment : Holiday vouchers, Check, Cash, Transfer,
- Cleaning included
Dans le séjour N°1 : 1 x 160 cm,
Alcôve N°2 : 2 x 90 cm,
- Coffee maker
- At the heart of the Sybelles ski area composed by Saint Sorlin d'Arves - Saint Jean d'Arves -The Corbier - La Toussuire - Les Bottières - Saint Colomban des Villards.
- Huskies: walk and introduction to driving a hitch guided by a musher and his dogs.
- Snowshoes: over 30km of marked trails to discover the mountain from a different angle.
- Ski day on the field of "3 Vallées" - Val Thorens: access by cable car Orelle (30 km).
- Hikes and walks (from 1270m to over 2000m) to discover the fauna and flora mountain
- Mountain biking: 2 circuits of the 20 Sybelles (Tour du Massif: 75km + 4000m in altitude and Forest Roset: 27km + 1500m elevation). A la Toussuire, a chair lift up those who want to do only the descent!
- Via Ferrata and climbing sites within 30km
- Flying over the mountains paragliding: Baptisms, two-seater and courses for all levels available a few kilometers from Bottières, on the sites of La Toussuire, Le Corbier or St Sorlin d'Arves.
- Bike fan: many alpine passes regularly used by the Tour de France: Glandon – Croix de Fer - Galibier.
- Cultural visits: the Baroque way in Maurienne, Esseillon forts, museums including the Opinel ...
- Dolce Vita Day: access to Italy by the Col du Mont Cenis and Fréjus tunnel.