About this Holiday rental
In the heart of the Massif des Vosges, in a typical hamlet, in the land of the 3 abbeys of Vosges, you will stay in the eco-cottage Saint-Prayel or Anne-Marie and Patrick will share their adventure in the expansion of this farm typical, while respecting the ecological side of the construction.
Ideal as a group, you will enjoy 7 furnished rooms, including one on the ground floor accessible to people with reduced mobility with its adjoining bathroom. To complete, the eco-cottage is equipped with 3 other bathrooms with basins, showers and separate toilets. Private washing machine.
You will have on the ground floor a bright living room and a professional kitchen adjoining and second floor space lounge / games room with billiards, soccer, table football, television, DVD player and Wifi and wired Internet access.
The exteriors are being finished
Foreign Languages: English / Spanish / Italian /+ Contacter le propriétaire
- Group Gite
- Games room / seminar ideal for group activities
- In the heart of the Massif des Vosges, near the forest
Type of property : House , floor, terraced
Type of accommodation : Neuf
Area : 300 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 7
Sleeps: 16 persons
Kitchen : Kitchen
Living room: Oui
Living room: Oui
Baby equipment : Oui
Pets welcome : Oui
Parking: Private parking
Payment : Check, Cash, Transfer,
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 160 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°2 : 1 x 140 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°3 : 4 x 90 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°4 : 2 x 90 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°5 : 3 x 90 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°6 : 2 x 90 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°7 : 3 x 90 cm,
- Internet connection
- Private washing machine
- Coffee maker
- Garden lounge
- Table tennis
- Route des Abbayes: Moyenmoutier, Senones, Etival and its renowned principality of Salm,
- Abbey Festival in July and August.
- Garden of Callunes : 10 min
- Lake of Pierre Percée and Celles Sur Plaine : 20 min Lake of La Maix
- Saint-Dié and its International Geography Festival (FIG) every year in October: 20 min.
- Amusement park of Fraispertius for young and old: 20 min.
- Gérardmer, its city, its resort, its lake : 40 min
- Strasbourg, Nancy, Epinal: 1 hour
La Bresse ski slope 60 mn