Advantages of joining Clévacances
Join our quality label and increase the chances of your new or existing seasonal rental business. Clévacances offers
- a French national quality reference, recognised for its professionalism for more than 20 years;
- an extensive network: in a hundred or more offices, our 150 full-time holiday rental specialists are there to support our 20,000 landlord members. These local men and women can advise and support you in making your business work;
- communication/marketing resources: your property is automatically referenced on the www.clevacances.com website.
In addition, you enjoy preferential subscription rates to Clévances partner sites in the holiday rental sector: Abritel, Homelidays, BedandBreakfast, SeLogerVacances and more.
MAKING YOUR LIFE EASIER
Direct management, delegated management or central booking? You choose the system that suits you best. At all events, quality label staff set up the resources to make expanding your business easy.
- all the necessary paperwork, drafted by our lawyers: rental agreement, description, state of premises and inventory, receipts, etc. available in various languages;
- a dedicated landlord page. A mine of useful information to help you in your renting business, with a legal and tax document base. You can manage your availability online, and the content of your product file (description, tariffs, photos, etc.).
KEEPING YOU INFORMED
Every six months, you receive Infoclés, the Clévacances network’s print information magazine. If events require it, we may also send out an email newsletter, Infoclés-La lettre.
Every new Clévacances member receives basic information about the quality label and seasonal renting, so as to get started properly. Clévacances offices also run specific training courses to update our members’ skills (taxes, legal matters, English lessons, web resources, etc.).
LEGAL AND TAX SUPPORT
It’s easy to get lost in the coils of French legislation on renting.
The Clévacances network enjoys the support of consulting lawyers. They monitor regulatory developments and can answer specific questions submitted to them by Clévacances offices. The information they provide is made available in our document base accessible through our extranet.
Contact your nearest Clévacances office