About this Holiday rental
Timbered house of the 17th century, next to the famous monument "Le Pigeonnier" warm and bright.
Upscale cottage, fully equipped, 3 * and 3 keys. Recommended by "The Lonely Planet" in 2015 and 2016.
Completely renovated, the house combines the charm of Alsatian authenticity and modern comfort.
It offers, with its beautiful woodwork, beautiful living areas, 2 bathrooms and a quiet balcony terrace.
Ideal for holidays with family or with friends, organizing the house to respect the privacy and comfort of everyone.
Detached house in the heart of the ramparts, ideally situated for discovering the charms of the medieval village of Eguisheim, its vineyard and riches surrounding mountains and forests, gastronomy, castles, Christmas markets, amusement parks, museums, walks, bike , horse riding, skiing, swimming pool ...
For 2 to 6 people (two children). 3 levels - 90 m2 Sheets and towels provided.
Parking provided nearby.
- 2 bedrooms with beds 140x200 (ground floor and level 2)
- A mezzanine for over 6 years (ladder) with 2 beds of 90x180
- Living room overlooking "Le Pigeonnier", alcove with sofa bed, TV, home cinema, dvd player, radio-CD and electric fireplace in winter.
- 2 bathrooms (ground floor and level 2) with showers and toilets.
- Washing machine, dryer, dishwasher.
- Fully equipped kitchen. Bench corner, antique furniture period.
- Baby equipment available (bath, cot, high chair, changing mat).
- Security equipment.
We speak English and German.
Welcome book, tourist informations and advice about the region, the activities and the wines!
Foreign Languages: German / English / Italian /
- 2 bathromms, alcove , mezzanine, terrace loggia
- owners available and nice!
- discovery of the ramparts and the vineyard
Type of property : House , village
Type of accommodation : Ancien de caractère
Area : 90 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 4
Sleeps: 4 persons
Kitchen : Kitchen
Living room: Oui
Living room: Oui
Baby equipment : Oui
Pets welcome : Non
Parking: Nearby rent
Payment : Check, Cash, Transfer,
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 140 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°2 : 1 x 140 cm,
Mezzanine N°3 : 2 x 90 cm,
Alcôve N°4 : 1 x Autre,
- Private washing machine
- Private Dryer
- Coffee maker
- Garden lounge