Gîte de la Fregate, Authentic restored old farmhouse, private garden and swimming-pool, near Agen
About this Holiday rental
If you enjoy authenticity then you will love this restored, detached farmhouse which includes a ground floor and an upstairs. Located just outside Agen, overlooking the town, it has a private swimming pool with a wooden deck and a covered terrace designed to enhance the ancient, natural stone used in its construction.
Floor area: 130 m². 3 rooms, 1 with a closed mezzanine: 2 large doubles, 1 double and 1 single bed. Bed linen for hire. Wash room. Bathroom. 2 WCs. Kitchen/living room: Mwave. Dishwr. Wmachine. Spin dryer. Lounge: Sofas. Flat screen TV. DVD. Internet access. Reversible air-conditioning. 2 fireplaces. 2500 m² private garden. Covered terrace. Garden furniture. BBQ and plancha. Parking. Private 12m diametre pool.
- detached farmhouse
- Perfect union of the old and the new
- verdant space
Address of the accommodation
Type of property : House , individual, floor
Type of accommodation : Ancien de caractère
Area : 130 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 3
Sleeps: 6 persons
Kitchen : Living room / kitchen
Living room: Oui
Baby equipment : Oui
Pets welcome : Non
Parking: Private parking
Payment : CB, Check, Cash, Transfer,
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 160 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°2 : 1 x 160 cm,
Mezzanine N°3 : 1 x 90 cm,1 x 140 cm,
- Internet connection
- Private washing machine
- Private Dryer
- Coffee maker
- Air conditioner
- Garden lounge
- Swimming pool
- Private pool
- Museum of Fine Arts, famous for its masterpieces by Goya, its Venus from Mas d’Agenais, its Tintoretto..., the Saint-Caprais cathedral, listed as a UNESCO world heritage site, the Cornières medieval street, the Town Hall square, the half-timbered houses of the Rue Beauville...
- One of the town’s unique and emblematic structures, the canal bridge (civil engineering work of art, second longest in France, with its 23 cut-stone arches spanning the river
- the boulevard, partly pedestrian, with its cut-stone facades, urban furniture and a system of water misters and fountains to get welcome relief from the heat in the summer
- the green lungs of the town, the Passeligne
Natural Park: 74 acres of open land and 74 acres of water with the Passeligne and Pélissier lakes. 14 kms of cycling or walking paths, city stadiums, football, rugby pitches and volley courts, picnic tables…
- In Boé: the well-being and relaxation massage specialist, Aginum Thermae offers
patrons a unique and original 550m² setting, inspired by the ancient spas of Rome designed for total relaxation.
- In Pont-du-Casse: Happy Forest, leisure park for all the family, in a hundred-year-old oak tree forest, with a tree adventure circuit, more than 260 games over 15 circuits with numerous activities for the young and old, on-site or mobile escape games, wildlife park...
- numerous hiking trails, walking, biking, horse riding... including the renowned Canal de Garonne Nature Trail which crosses the region for 87 km. It follows the dyke or the former towpath. At the water’s edge and in the shade of the hundred-year-old plane trees, there are many things to discover along the way with numerous rest places (gastronomic, educational or entertaining).
- In Roquefort: the Walibi South-west fun park, biggest theme park in the region and Aqualand water park.
- In Moirax: former Cluniac priory on the way of St. James, the Moirax church is a jewel of Roman architecture
- In Castelculier: Discover the unique Villascopia centre, the scenovision presentation mixes theatrical and cinematographic techniques to take the audience on a journey to the Aquitaine region of the 4th century AD. You will return 1800 years into the past and visit the Gallo-Roman villa of Victorianus and Sabina...
For more information on the region: http://www.destination-agen.com/