Les Figuiers de Monflanquin
About this Holiday rental
A 17th century farm house have been converted into a rental for 1§ people and bb ( . The atmosphere is warm and friendly, with great views of the bastide town Monflanquin and other places of interest in the southern part of Périgord. 135m². 3 bedrooms: 2 king size, 2 single beds (forming one), a single bunk beds. Bed linen, end of stay cleaning provided.
- Open kitchen, living room/lounge. Microwave,Tv,Washing machine,Dish washer.
- 2 washrooms. 2 WC. Oil-fired, electric heating. Wood/oil burning stove.
- 5000 m² landscaped garden (shared).
- Private covered terraces. BBQ. Swings, slide, play house.
- Fenced-off private swimming pool.
- Dog : No ( We propose a nice Kenel at Pujol : 15 kms )
Closed : from November till End of March
Foreign Languages: English / Spanish /+ Contacter le propriétaire
- Proximity and view Bastide : 1,5 km
- All shops, services and restaurants at 1,5 km ...
- Calm, Nature,Dordogne,many Sites,Markets,Flea Markets,Sports
Address of the accommodation
Type of property : House , individual, ground level
Type of accommodation : Ancien de caractère
Area : 270 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 6
Sleeps: 15 persons
Kitchen : Living room / kitchen
Living room: Oui
Living room: Oui
Baby equipment : Oui
Pets welcome : Non
Parking: Private parking
Payment : Holiday vouchers, Check, Cash, Transfer,
- Sheets provided
- Cleaning included
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 160 cm,1 x Autre,
Chambre indépendante N°2 : 4 x 90 cm,1 x 160 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°3 : 2 x 90 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°4 : 2 x 90 cm,1 x 160 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°5 : 1 x 160 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°6 : 1 x 160 cm,1 x Autre,
- Internet connection
- Private washing machine
- Coffee maker
- Garden lounge
- Swimming pool
- Private pool
- Community pool (with guests)
- Table tennis
- Discover 2 Most Beautiful Villages of France: Monflanquin and Villeréal. Let yourself be carried away by the atmosphere of these authentic bastides: historic houses, squares, churches and typical halls...
- Cancon, and its pretty flowery streets, its view of the orchards... Indeed, it is the French capital of hazelnuts: 98% of national production is processed by the Unicoque cooperative.
- Castillonnès, 13th century bastide, whose history is shared between French and English.
- Château de Gavaudun, proud sentinel that will immerse you in the time of the knights
- If you want to combine discovery and sport, consider walking and horse or donkey rides: we offer 60 hiking trails!
- To cool off, there's nothing like a swim at Lac de Lougratte, recently labeled "Pavillon Bleu" for the quality of the water.
- Take advantage of the 4 Terra Aventura routes to discover Cancon (hazelnut theme), Gavaudun (History theme), Monflanquin (tales and History theme) and Villeréal (horse theme) in a fun and interactive way!
- Taste the local specialties: on the hazelnut side, you will love the crunchy ones, caramelized hazelnuts, spreads... But the South-West is also duck! Whether on the markets or on the farm, the producers offer you all kinds of products: foie gras, duck breasts, sleeves, confits... And finally, the Pruneau d'Agen is known throughout the world, but did you know that does most of it come from us? Many local producers still work with plums in Cœur de Bastides!
Here, we like to party, have fun and enjoy life to the fullest!
For more information on the destination: www.coeurdebastides.com