About this Guest house
In the heart of the Lot valley, in Saint-Sylvestre-sur-Lot, the Clodeguy property is located on the banks of the river Lot. It has 2 bed and breakfasts and 2 guest rooms. The 2 rooms are independent and located upstairs in the owners’ house. They have all the comfort you need. The decoration is tasteful and harmonious. Each room has a shower room and private WC. A kitchen area has been provided for guests. It is the perfect place to enjoy a relaxing stay, in the heart of the countryside but close to all amenities. Many sites and activities await you (boat trips, Chateaux visits, medieval towns, walking, nocturnal regional markets, fishing…).
Foreign Languages: Spanish / Portuguese /+ Contacter le propriétaire
Kind of bedroom :
Type of accommodation : Neuf
Area : 14 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 1
Sleeps: 2 persons
Kitchen : Living room / kitchen
Baby equipment : Non
Guest meals :Oui
Pets welcome : Oui
Parking: Private parking
Payment : Check, Cash, Transfer, Paypal
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 160 cm,
- Internet connection
- Coffee maker
- Air conditioner
- Common garden
- Garden lounge
- Swimming pool
- Community pool (with owner)
- Community pool (with guests)
- the Bonaguil château: from atop its rocky outcrop, it dominates the valley and the medieval village and represents a unique structure in Europe, with its gigantic proportions and in a remarkable state of repair. During a guided tour or on your own, Bonaguil, its keep, cave and drawbridge (...) will plunge you into the heart of medieval history.
- Medieval stronghold, Penne-d'Agenais is a village of great character: ramparts, town gates, the Shrine of Our Lady of Peyragude, place of pilgrimage on the Way of St James…
- Travel back into the past... through prehistory and science in the SauveTerre Museum of Prehistory. Imagine you are a scientist and explore the world of our ancestors through models, facsimiles, touch screens, videos, taxidermy reproductions...
- Hiking in the Fumel area: 32 trails in nearly every commune.
- Harbourmaster in Port de Penne: stand-up paddle rental, canoeing, pedal boats and boat hire (no licence required) from 3 to 12 persons, ½ hour, 1 hour, ½ day or full day.
- the Gabarre Fuméloise: has navigated on the river Lot for 20 years or so and now has some new forms of excursion: manoeuvering through locks, Trott'Gabarre (both a boat trip and a walking tour), ... The Captain and the deckhand/guide invite you to spend a true moment of pleasure.
- Natural and organic bathing in the Parc en Ciel in Lacapelle Biron: recreational and pleasure area, bathing benefiting health and well-being in harmony with nature and totally integrated into the surrounding environment.
- The Foie Gras museum, in Souleilles, is a unique creation in France which retraces the history of Foie Gras, from the Egyptians to the Romans, the birth of this delicacy which over the centuries has become one of the most delicious expressions of our regional gastronomy. In the summer, various events are organised such as the Marchés Paysans on the farm (with 20 or so producers taking part)
- The Monsempron Libos market, one of the largest traditional markets in Lot-et-Garonne, won the Nouvelle Aquitaine best market award in 2019.
For more information: http://www.tourisme-fumel.com/fr/
Address of the accommodation
- Lot et Garonne
- Very well fitted, comfortable
- On the banks of the river Lot with beach for bathing
- near many sites and activities