Adjacent bed and breakfast, gîte 2, totally restored, 2 rooms, property located on the banks of the river Lot.
About this Holiday rental
In the heart of the Lot valley, in Saint-Sylvestre-sur-Lot, the Clodeguy property is located on the banks of the river Lot. It has 2 bed and breakfasts and 2 guest rooms. The two adjacent bed and breakfasts have been totally restored. Very well-fitted, comfortable and tastefully decorated, they are the perfect place to spend a relaxing holiday, in the heart of the countryside but close to all amenities. Many sites and activities await you (boat trips, Chateaux visits, medieval towns, walking, nocturnal regional markets, fishing…).
Floor area: 64 m². Rental made up of a ground floor and a 1st floor. Upstairs, 2 independent rooms each with a double bed and a shared shower room. Bed linen and towelling for hire on request. . On ground floor, independent WC and very well-fitted kitchen (dish washer) opens onto living room/lounge with sofa bed for 2 people. TV. WiFi. Shared laundry room with washing machine, spin dryer, steam iron. Reversible air-conditioning. 20 m² terrace with garden furniture, deck chairs and BBQ. Shared electric plancha. 10 acres of grounds, next to river Lot. Pontoon for fishing, little creek with beach for bathing. Animals accepted.
Foreign Languages: Spanish / Portuguese /+ Contacter le propriétaire
- Very well fitted, comfortable
- On the banks of the river Lot with beach for bathing
- near many sites and activities
Type of property : House , floor, terraced
Type of accommodation : Neuf
Area : 64 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 2
Sleeps: 6 persons
Kitchen : Living room / kitchen
Living room: Oui
Baby equipment : Non
Pets welcome : Oui
Parking: Private parking
Payment : Check, Cash, Transfer, Paypal
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 140 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°2 : 1 x 140 cm,
Dans le séjour N°3 : 1 x Autre,
- Internet connection
- Shared washing machine
- Shared dryer
- Coffee maker
- Air conditioner
- Common garden
- Garden lounge
- the Bonaguil château: from atop its rocky outcrop, it dominates the valley and the medieval village and represents a unique structure in Europe, with its gigantic proportions and in a remarkable state of repair. During a guided tour or on your own, Bonaguil, its keep, cave and drawbridge (...) will plunge you into the heart of medieval history.
- Medieval stronghold, Penne-d'Agenais is a village of great character: ramparts, town gates, the Shrine of Our Lady of Peyragude, place of pilgrimage on the Way of St James…
- Travel back into the past... through prehistory and science in the SauveTerre Museum of Prehistory. Imagine you are a scientist and explore the world of our ancestors through models, facsimiles, touch screens, videos, taxidermy reproductions...
- Hiking in the Fumel area: 32 trails in nearly every commune.
- Harbourmaster in Port de Penne: stand-up paddle rental, canoeing, pedal boats and boat hire (no licence required) from 3 to 12 persons, ½ hour, 1 hour, ½ day or full day.
- the Gabarre Fuméloise: has navigated on the river Lot for 20 years or so and now has some new forms of excursion: manoeuvering through locks, Trott'Gabarre (both a boat trip and a walking tour), ... The Captain and the deckhand/guide invite you to spend a true moment of pleasure.
- Natural and organic bathing in the Parc en Ciel in Lacapelle Biron: recreational and pleasure area, bathing benefiting health and well-being in harmony with nature and totally integrated into the surrounding environment.
- The Foie Gras museum, in Souleilles, is a unique creation in France which retraces the history of Foie Gras, from the Egyptians to the Romans, the birth of this delicacy which over the centuries has become one of the most delicious expressions of our regional gastronomy. In the summer, various events are organised such as the Marchés Paysans on the farm (with 20 or so producers taking part)
- The Monsempron Libos market, one of the largest traditional markets in Lot-et-Garonne, won the Nouvelle Aquitaine best market award in 2019.
For more information: http://www.tourisme-fumel.com/fr/