"Presbytere de Savignac-de-Duras", shared swimming pool and garden, near Duras, Dordogne, Gironde
About this Holiday rental
Next to the Gironde and Dordogne regions, Savignac-de-Duras is a little village with a very rich history, located in an unspoilt setting with a varied landscape of hills and valleys. Just 5 minutes from Duras, its shops and château, listed as a historic monument in 1970, Laure and Benjamin welcome visitors to the bright and spacious « Presbytère de Savignac-de-Duras », a former, tastefully restored presbytery on one level. Upstairs are the owners’ living area and a a guest room. On site there is a shared swimming pool and garden. Numerous walks and tourist sites for all the family can be found nearby (châteaux, wineries, hikes, treasure hunts, farmers markets, fine dining...).
Living area: 150m². 3 rooms, 2 with views of the swimming pool: 1 double bed with en-suite washroom and WC. 1 king size bed, can be transformed into 2 single beds. 3 single beds. Cot available on loan. Bathroom (shower+ bathtub) with independent WC. Bed linen and towelling for hire on request.
Fully equipped independent kitchen. Independent living room. Independent lounge with direct access to swimming pool. WiFi.
Private area in garden, with garden furniture, gas plancha grill. ¼ acre shared garden. 11m x 7m communal swimming pool with safety alarm, open from April to October weather permitting. Parking nearby. No-smoking guest house.
Foreign Languages: English / Italian /+ Contacter le propriétaire
- Bright and spacious
- Wifi and swimming-pool
Address of the accommodation
Type of property : House , ground level
Type of accommodation : Ancien de caractère
Area : 150 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 3
Sleeps: 7 persons
Kitchen : Kitchen
Living room: Oui
Living room: Oui
Baby equipment : Oui
Parking: Nearby rent
Payment : Check, Cash,
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 140 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°2 : 1 x Autre,
Chambre indépendante N°3 : 3 x 90 cm,
- Internet connection
- Private washing machine
- Coffee maker
- Common garden
- Garden lounge
- Swimming pool
- Community pool (with owner)
- Community pool (with guests)
- the Duras Château- a château of the Dukes: unique monument, a blend of the Middle Ages, 17th century and Revolution eras. The visitor can learn about the history and architecture in 30 restored rooms in this listed historical monument and discover a secret passage, the Ghost room, the model room...
- the House of Wine in Duras: more than just a boutique, an initiatory journey awaits the visitor, a fun and interactive exhibition with free access to understand the craft of the winegrower as well as the world of wine...
- numerous winegrowers organize events on their property and are open for visits all year long…
- the Simply Permaculture Garden in Saint-Jean-de-Duras: a farm, a garden and a demonstration site that can be visited to learn all about permaculture. The property covers about 12 acres in the middle of the hilly countryside around Saint-Jean-de-Duras, between Eymet, Duras, Sainte-Foy-la-Grande and Miramont.
- the Boissonna garden in Baleyssagues: listed as a Remarkable Garden since 2009. Discover this charming place with its countless colours and fragrances, where roses rule. Extend your visit with some tea and taste our rose specialities of which only we have the secret.
- the Cocussotte Mill in Saint Pierre sur Dropt: listed in the parks and gardens of France, on an island with ponds, streams, waterfalls and a pontoon including a water mill with a working hydraulic wheel, river bank paths...
- for sports lovers, teens and children: Des-Chênes-Toi tree adventure trail, in the Griffon park
- walking trails, mountain bike, cycling tours , horse riding, fishing... Terra Aventura circuits (treasure hunts, geocaching), 2 circuits in the area, 15 in a radius of 15km…
- traditional, nocturnal and gourmet markets, (Duras, Lévignac-de-Guyenne, Soumensac, Monteton...), picnic, BBQ with winegrowers...
For more information: http://tourismeduras.com/