La Grangette - 4 pers - Spa
About this Holiday rental
The cottage "La Grangette" is located in Thézac (47370), near Tournon d'Agenais in Lot-et-Garonne. On the borders of Périgord and Quercy. 4 km from Lot, 18 km from Dordogne and 12 km from Tarn et Garonne. 40 km between Cahors and Agen. Region recognized for its sunshine, its heritage, its gastronomy and its varied activities. Ideal for recharging your batteries!
At the end of a path, away from the roads, this single-store house, with private spa, typical of Quercy will please you with the charm of its old materials. Resolutely modern with its green roof, it is suitable for the reception of disabled people (PRM).
It is also perfect for a small family or two couples .
This house is located at the entrance to the hamlet of Reillou on a property of 1.5 hectares of unfenced woodland, a privileged site classified Natura 2000. In the surrounding farms, you will taste prunes, duck fat, goat cheese, honey, 3 cellars to wines… On the spot hiking trails, table tennis, bowling alley and animals (pig, sheep and donkeys) are waiting for you.
area: 90 m². It offers a living room with fitted kitchen, two bedrooms
including a PMR (2x80 and 2x90 reconcilable in 160 and 180) and a bathroom
(walk-in shower PMR) with WC (PMR). Sheets and towels included. Private terrace
out of sight, private garden on 1.5 ha property, parking. Private spa 6 places
outside covered (free access). Car park. Complete baby equipment.
Indoor/outdoor internet access.
Foreign Languages: English /+ Contacter le propriétaire
- Terrace - Large open ground
- Spa - Garden furniture
- Adapted to accommodate people with disabilities
Address of the accommodation
Type of property : House , ground level
Type of accommodation : Ancien de caractère
Area : 100 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 2
Bathroom : 1
Sleeps: 4 persons
Kitchen : Living room / kitchen
Baby equipment : Oui
Pets welcome : Non
Parking: Private parking
Payment : Holiday vouchers, Check, Cash, Transfer,
- Sheets provided
- Bathroom linen provided
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 2 x 90 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°2 : 1 x 160 cm,
- Internet connection
- Private washing machine
- Coffee maker
- Garden lounge
- Table tennis
- the Bonaguil château: from atop its rocky outcrop, it dominates the valley and the medieval village and represents a unique structure in Europe, with its gigantic proportions and in a remarkable state of repair. During a guided tour or on your own, Bonaguil, its keep, cave and drawbridge (...) will plunge you into the heart of medieval history.
- Medieval stronghold, Penne-d'Agenais is a village of great character: ramparts, town gates, the Shrine of Our Lady of Peyragude, place of pilgrimage on the Way of St James…
- Travel back into the past... through prehistory and science in the SauveTerre Museum of Prehistory. Imagine you are a scientist and explore the world of our ancestors through models, facsimiles, touch screens, videos, taxidermy reproductions...
- Hiking in the Fumel area: 32 trails in nearly every commune.
- Harbourmaster in Port de Penne: stand-up paddle rental, canoeing, pedal boats and boat hire (no licence required) from 3 to 12 persons, ½ hour, 1 hour, ½ day or full day.
- the Gabarre Fuméloise: has navigated on the river Lot for 20 years or so and now has some new forms of excursion: manoeuvering through locks, Trott'Gabarre (both a boat trip and a walking tour), ... The Captain and the deckhand/guide invite you to spend a true moment of pleasure.
- Natural and organic bathing in the Parc en Ciel in Lacapelle Biron: recreational and pleasure area, bathing benefiting health and well-being in harmony with nature and totally integrated into the surrounding environment.
- The Foie Gras museum, in Souleilles, is a unique creation in France which retraces the history of Foie Gras, from the Egyptians to the Romans, the birth of this delicacy which over the centuries has become one of the most delicious expressions of our regional gastronomy. In the summer, various events are organised such as the Marchés Paysans on the farm (with 20 or so producers taking part)
- The Monsempron Libos market, one of the largest traditional markets in Lot-et-Garonne, won the Nouvelle Aquitaine best market award in 2019.
For more information: http://www.tourisme-fumel.com/fr/
- Lot et Garonne
- Invitation in the rest and in the relaxation
- Enclosed private swimming pool
- Privative landscaped garden
Previous customers' reviews (1 Review(s))
Clévacances guarantees the quality of this accommodation, which has been inspected by one of our staff.
Previous customers' reviews (1 avis)
Value for money10
Publication of notices is subject to a moderator.
Classé par date de dépôt.
Les propriétaires sont très accueillants mais savent rester discret. Le jardin est magnifique. Les enfants ont adoré les balades pour aller voir les animaux dans le petit hameau
On aurait du rester plus longtemps !!!
Un séjour au calme en pleine nature .