About this Guest house
B&B for 2 people.
The Guest House “Clos des Campanules” (Bellflowers Guest House) is located in Brioude, south of the Auvergne region, land of volcanoes. The proximity of the major highways Paris-Barcelona and Clermont-Aubenas-Rhône Valley and accessibility from railway station make it a wonderful place to explore a mostly rural, authentic, mountainous area where there is lots of hiking and much history.
You will be warmly welcomed in the family home nestled in a garden of light and shade.
Our “salon” offers a comfortable relaxation area in which our guests can enjoy a book from the library, watch television or play a few notes on the piano.
Each of the 3 charming, bright and comfortable bedrooms has its private bathroom. The whole house has just been renovated according to modern quality standards. In addition to the first 3, 2 other bedrooms can compose "suites" for families with children or groups of friends.
According to your tastes and desires, we will propose a program for you to explore our superb region organized around activities such as:
- Culture related to the history of the old center of Brioude and its magnificent Romanesque basilica, only a few minute walk from the “Clos des Campanules”, or excursions to the "most beautiful villages of France" such as Blesle and Lavaudieu or introduction to “the country of Art and History of the upper Allier”.
- Nature or sports in the heart of “Val d 'Allier” or regional natural volcanic parks.
+ Contacter le propriétaire
Foreign Languages: English / Spanish /
- heated swimming pool
- next to the city center, bikers are welcome
Kind of bedroom :
House of character
Type of accommodation : Ancien de caractère
Area : 18 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 1
Sleeps: 2 persons
Living room: Oui
Living room: Oui
Baby equipment : Oui
Guest meals :Non
Pets welcome : Non
Payment : Holiday vouchers, CB, Check, Cash, Transfer, Paypal
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 2 x 90 cm,
- Internet connection
- Garden lounge
- Swimming pool
- Community pool (with owner)
- Community pool (with guests)
- Heated pool