About this Guest house
This very spacious apartment of nearly 60 m2 is fully equipped for 4 - 5 persons.
It contains: a kitchen, a large bathroom, a combined lounge/dinner room with two separate bedrooms, one with a royal bed (1,60 x 2,00 m) and the other bedroom with two single beds.
Options: Possibility to add 1 single bed.
Foreign Languages: German / English / Dutch /+ Contacter le propriétaire
Kind of bedroom :
Type of accommodation : Ancien
Area : 60 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 1
Sleeps: 2 persons
Kitchen : Living room / kitchen
Living room: Oui
Baby equipment : Oui
Guest meals :Non
Pets welcome : Oui
Parking: Private parking
Payment : Holiday vouchers, CB, Check,
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 2 x 90 cm,1 x 140 cm,1 x 160 cm,
- Coffee maker
- Garden lounge
* Hiking (1500 km of marked paths/routes)
* Biking (2000 km of marked paths/routes)
* Horseriding (500 km of marked paths/routes)
* Fishing, swimming, sailing, canoing (Lac de Pannecière en Lac de Settons)
* Golfcourts (Autun: 9 holes, Nevers: 18 holes)
* Bibracte: yesterday,a Gaulish capital, today an archaeological site, a museum and a research centre (Mont Beuvray).
* The Basilic of Vézelay (known as Basilique Sainte-Marie-Madeleine) was a Benedictine and Cluniac monastery and is one of the outstanding masterpieces of Burgundian Romanesque art and architecture. Added to the UNESCO list of World Heritage Sites in 1979.
* Autun is a deeply historical city. It has preserved numerous ancient and medieval traces.
* Museum 'Septennat' of Francois Mitterand (collection of gifts which have been given to President François Mitterrand since 198) Château-Chinon.
* Castle of Bazoches The Marshal de Vauban acquired in 1675 Bazoches. Vauban, founder of the Engineers, was an uncontested Master of the strategy of the sieges and military architecture.
* 'Fêtes musicales' (classic music) Corbigny
* 'Festival de la chanson française' (popular french musique) Lormes
* 'Les nuits musicales' (classic music) Bazoches
* Fête de la vielle, Anost
* Les nuits Cajun & Zydeco (danse, music, film of Louisiana) Saulieu
Eating and drinking:
* wine yards (you will find all the famous Burgundy wine yards aroud the Morvan)
* meat (charolais cows)
* escargots (slakken)
* cheese (real french cheese)