About this Guest house
The room Victor Hugo, with its wooden ceiling beams ('à la française'), huge carved stone fire place and magnificent oak floor boards truly reflects the 19th century granceur of our Château.
Situated on the East side of the Château, this romantic room with its large French windows, through which the morning sun pours, overlooks the entrance drive and is sure to make you stay with us memoragle.
The room is equipped with 2 wash basins, shower and W.C.,
a king-size bed (1,80 x 2,10 m).
Option: Possibility to add a supplementary bed.
Foreign Languages: German / English / Dutch /
Kind of bedroom :
Type of accommodation : Ancien de caractère
Area : m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 1
Sleeps: 2 persons
Baby equipment : Oui
Guest meals :Non
Pets welcome : Oui
Parking: Nearby rent
Payment : Holiday vouchers, CB, Check,
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 160 cm,
- Coffee maker
- Garden lounge
* Hiking (1500 km of marked paths/routes)
* Biking (2000 km of marked paths/routes)
* Horseriding (500 km of marked paths/routes)
* Fishing, swimming, sailing, canoing (Lac de Pannecière en Lac de Settons)
* Golfcourts (Autun: 9 holes, Nevers: 18 holes)
* Bibracte: yesterday,a Gaulish capital, today an archaeological site, a museum and a research centre (Mont Beuvray).
* The Basilic of Vézelay (known as Basilique Sainte-Marie-Madeleine) was a Benedictine and Cluniac monastery and is one of the outstanding masterpieces of Burgundian Romanesque art and architecture. Added to the UNESCO list of World Heritage Sites in 1979.
* Autun is a deeply historical city. It has preserved numerous ancient and medieval traces.
* Museum 'Septennat' of Francois Mitterand (collection of gifts which have been given to President François Mitterrand since 198) Château-Chinon.
* Castle of Bazoches The Marshal de Vauban acquired in 1675 Bazoches. Vauban, founder of the Engineers, was an uncontested Master of the strategy of the sieges and military architecture.
* 'Fêtes musicales' (classic music) Corbigny
* 'Festival de la chanson française' (popular french musique) Lormes
* 'Les nuits musicales' (classic music) Bazoches
* Fête de la vielle, Anost
* Les nuits Cajun & Zydeco (danse, music, film of Louisiana) Saulieu
Eating and drinking:
* wine yards (you will find all the famous Burgundy wine yards aroud the Morvan)
* meat (charolais cows)
* escargots (slakken)
* cheese (real french cheese)