LE NID DES HIRONDELLES, house for 4 people in Cancale, 1km from the sea and shops (Haute Bretagne Ille et Vilaine)
About this Holiday rental
In Cancale, we offer you a contemporary, comfortable house for your holidays, situated in a very quiet, south-facing cul-de-sac. The property is rated 3* by Atout France.
The Port-Briac beach and shops are just 900 m away. Also in Cancale, the Pointe du Grouin and Port-Mer are accessible by a footpath running alongside the sea: the magnificent GR 34 (Sentier des Douaniers).
The two-storey, 52 m² house comprises :
- Ground floor
> fitted kitchen with dishwasher.
> lounge area with television and DVD player.
- First floor
- bedroom for 2 people (1 x 90 cm bed and 1 x 80 cm folding bed, very comfortable)
- Separate WC.
- terrace with garden furniture, deckchairs and fixed barbecue.
- street parking just in front of the house (quiet cul-de-sac).
- pushchair shelter and two vintage bicycles are available.
- Facilities and services
- Sheets and duvet covers provided and beds made.
- Free fibre-optic Internet access with Free.
- Baby facilities provided free of charge on request (cot, high chair and baby bath).- Small pets accepted for €40 per week.
- Heating option from 01 April 2023 to 01 October 2023 : €40 per week.
- Optional cleaning and disinfection package (COVID): €80 (to be requested when booking).
- Optional cancellation / interruption / damage insurance.- Holiday vouchers accepted (paper form).
- The owners
Prices :Available all year round from Saturday to Saturday for a full week, fortnight or month.
Low season: €470 / weekSchool holidays : 520€ / week
High season : 800€ / week
READ OUR CUSTOMERS' REVIEWS.
Foreign Languages: English /+ Contacter le propriétaire
- Close to St Malo, Mont St Michel and major tourist sites
- Reception, advice, services, comfort, animals accepted
- Beautiful beaches and hiking trails by the sea
Address of the accommodation
Type of property : House , floor, terraced
Type of accommodation : Neuf
Area : 52 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 2
Bathroom : 1
Sleeps: 4 persons
Kitchen : Living room / kitchen
Living room: Oui
Baby equipment : Oui
Pets welcome : Oui
Parking: Nearby rent
Payment : Holiday vouchers, Check, Cash, Transfer,
- Sheets provided
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 160 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°2 : 1 x 90 cm,
Dans le séjour N°3 : 1 x 140 cm,
- Internet connection
- Private washing machine
- Coffee maker
- Garden lounge
Boat trips are available to visit the Emerald Coast, the Chausey Islands, Jersey, etc., bookable from Cancale and Saint-Malo.
There is a regular bus service to Saint Malo, which is served by the TGV high-speed train from Rennes and Paris.
Ideal location for visiting the "entertainment village" and seeing all the Route Du Rhum boats at the pontoons in Saint-Malo (next edition in 2026).
Take advantage of this exceptional location to discover and admire the splendours of the Bay of Mont Saint Michel with its activities and sand yacht competitions. Let the sea air lull you to sleep as you discover the charms of the Emerald Coast, with Saint-Malo Cité Corsaire, Dinard and its villas, Dinan Cité Médiévale, Erquy and Cap Fréhel, and La Pointe du Grouin in Cancale.
A visit to Dol de Bretagne with its pretty Mont and a diversion to Combourg are a must, for a stop-off to sample crêpes, cider and other Breton products.
- Ille-et-Vilaine / Haute Bretagne
- Cancale, near the sea and shops
- Quiet, bright, enclosed garden, private parking
- Near Dinard, Saint Malo ant Mont Saint Michel