Tiny Doll : tiny house for 4 people in Dol-de-Bretagne in the Bay of Mont Saint-Michel (Ille-et-Vilaine, Brittany)
About this off-beat accommodation
This charming tiny house welcomes you in the calm of a hamlet in the heart of Dol-de-Bretagne (2 km from the station).
With its enclosed garden, its sunny terrace, its noble materials, a perfectly designed interior, its queen size bed and its neat decoration, you will enjoy your stay. In keeping with the "tiny house" spirit, the emphasis is on a sustainable lifestyle: house eco-designed in France, wood stove, dry toilet, compost, reduced volumes.
The tiny house is located in the Bay of Mont Saint-Michel, near Mont Saint-Michel, Cancale, Saint-Malo and Dinan.
The house on 2 levels can accommodate up to 4 people and is composed of:
- During the day:
- a fully equipped kitchen (oven, fridge, 3 induction hotplates, crockery and cooking utensils)
- a bathroom with bath and dry toilets
- At night:
- a second mezzanine for 2 people (bed 120x190 cm). Access to the ladder reserved for children over 6 years old, under parental supervision
- The bench in the living room is convertible (comfortable single bed 90x190 cm)
The bedding is of very good quality. Linen and cotton sheets are included. Beds are made upon arrival.
- A parking lot on the enclosed plot and a parking lot in front of the gate
- A garden shed
- Facilities and services:
- Beds made upon arrival
- Products included: tea, coffee, sugar, salt, pepper, olive oil / shampoo, shower gel, toilet paper
- Firewood for the stove included
- Foreign languages spoken : English, German, Spanish
- Additional information :
Dry toilets : they do not use water and thus avoid wasting about ten litres of drinking water each time they are used. Instead, you throw a shovelful of sawdust into the bowl after each use, which will help absorb odours, and then empty the bucket into the compost every day. Don't worry: dry toilets don't give off any odours and you get used to using them very quickly.
- The owner of the place :
- Access :
- Supplements :
- Cleaning fee: 50€.
Minimum stay : 2 nights all year long, except between mid-July and mid-August when the minimum stay is 7 nights, from Saturday to Saturday.
Florence favors online payment on the CléVacances website.
Foreign Languages: English /+ Contacter le propriétaire
- Tiny house with garden and terrace
- Close to Dol station and other tourist sites
- All included: linen, parking, basic products
Address of the accommodation
Type of property : Other , individual, floor
Type of accommodation : Neuf
Area : 21 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 2
Bathroom : 1
Sleeps: 4 persons
Kitchen : Living room / kitchen
Pets welcome : Non
Parking: Private parking
Electric car :
Charging electric vehicle nearby ~15 min
Payment : Transfer,
- Sheets provided
- Bathroom linen provided
Mezzanine N°1 : 1 x 160 cm,
Mezzanine N°2 : 1 x 120 cm,
Dans le séjour N°3 : 1 x 90 cm,
- Internet connection
- Coffee maker
- Garden lounge
From Dol-de-Bretagne, you will have a breathtaking view of the Mont-Dol and the whole bay of the Mont Saint-Michel.