About this Guest house
A beautiful long bridle path lined with trees leads to the manor of Saint Victor and its surrounding hamlet.
The estate has been restored with care… deeply comfortable rooms in warm reds, blues and pastels with antiques, soft fabrics, gilt portraits, book-lined walls. You can read by the fire, tinkle on the baby grand, and retire to bed in family souvenirs-filled rooms.
Our key word is harmony
La Chambre Grise has an ideal location, on the first floor of the « Viollet-Le-Duc like » wing built on the Renaissance model. This large square room is harmonious and balanced … The rich grey colour gives depth to the decoration. It opens onto the courtyard, the pool and the park. It is rented en suite with a private salon located on the ground floor, facing the pool
- Double bedroom - queen size bed-
- 1 bathroom with a bath andpowder room with showerboth with a toilet
- Breakfast served around the pool , on the terrace overlooking the river or in the dining room , at the rhythm of moods and seasons
- Private pool access with pool towels
- Free parking
- Table d'hôtes dinners from 30€ on request
- From January 1st, 2018 a tourism tax is applicable to all rentals.
The 0.60€/day/pers. above 18 are not included in the published rates but will appear on final bill payable upon departure.
+ Contacter le propriétaire
Kind of bedroom :
Type of accommodation : Ancien de caractère
Area : m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 1
Sleeps: 2 persons
Living room: Oui
Baby equipment : Oui
Guest meals :Oui
Pets welcome : Non
Parking: Private parking
Payment : Holiday vouchers, Check, Cash, Transfer,
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 160 cm,
- Internet connection
- Coffee maker
- Garden lounge
- Swimming pool