About this Guest house
At 10 kms of Valençay and its magnificient castle, 24 kms from Beauval's zoological park and 22 kms from the Bouges's castle, in the hamlet of "La Rolandière", Claudine and Pascal welcome you in their Berry farmhouse.
In the rural setting, a quiet and flowery environment, you can relax and enjoy the breakfast with local products and other homemade specialities.
- spoken languages : basic English, fluent Spanish.
- Ours beloved pets are not allowed.
- Bedrooms are "no smoke".
- We will ask you to pay a deposit.
Tourist visits :
-Valençay's castle (beautiful !)
- Valençay's old cars Museum
- Beauval's zoological-park .
- Bouges's castle and his flowers garden (very nice)
- arboretum / gardens of Poulaines.
- Loire's castles (Chenonceau, Amboise/the Clos-Lucé, Loches, Blois, Chambord...)
- Valençay's wines cellars.
- Goat cheese productors.
Kind of bedroom :
Type of accommodation : Ancien de caractère
Area : 17 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 1
Sleeps: 3 persons
Baby equipment : Oui
Guest meals :Non
Pets welcome : Non
Parking: Private parking
Payment : Holiday vouchers, Check, Cash,
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 140 cm,
- Internet connection
- Common garden
- Garden lounge