About this Guest house
Nicole and Bernard welcome you in an old farmhouse from 1747, completely renovated in their care since 1992.
They offer 2 comfortable suites, decorated in a style typical high Jura, numerous local heritage objects.
- "The Pesses" can accommodate 2 people, an area of 35 sqm, 1st floor of the farmhouse, separate lounge sofa bed in a room with separate entrance, kitchenette, dining area, bathroom with bath, wc 160/200.
Equipment identical comfort are provided in each suite: 2 electric rings, fridge, microwave oven, dishwasher, flat screen TV, DVD player, free secure Wi-Fi. You can also enjoy the exterior, with provision of garden furniture, playground to the common vegetable garden with the owners.
Garage for vehicles in winter, snow removal provided. Private Parkin. Garage for motorcycles, bicycles, fishing and dining corner skis. Solar water heater production of solar electricity production, use of rainwater for toilets and washing, green waste composting for the garden ... an effort for the environment.
Full breakfast will be served at your hosts at the corner of the wood stove with bread and pastries varied, homemade jams, butter, cheese Cooperative of St. Peter, fresh milk, yogurt, orange juice, coffee, tea, teas and many other good things if you want.
- Mountain, skiing, snowshoeing on site
- Swimming, lakes, waterfalls, magnificent waterfalls of the H
- Small village (320 h) in the middle of fields with cows graz
Kind of bedroom :
House of character
Type of accommodation : Ancien de caractère
Area : 35 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 1
Sleeps: 2 persons
Kitchen : Kitchen
Living room: Oui
Baby equipment : Oui
Guest meals :Non
Pets welcome : Non
Parking: Private parking
Payment : Holiday vouchers, CB, Check, Cash, Transfer,
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 80 cm,1 x 160 cm,
- Coffee maker
- Common garden
- Garden lounge
Address of the accommodation
€ 5 discount from 6 nights
- Jura mountains in the Parc Naturel Régional du Haut-Jura, al
- Numerous lakes, waterfalls, forest, waterfalls of the Hedgeh
- Skiing, snowshoeing on site from home. Alpine ski Morbier 7