About this Holiday rental
Between the sea and the Cévennes, at the gates of Anduze, the "la pivoine" cottage, with a surface area of 130m², capacity for 7/8 people, facing south, fully air-conditioned, free wifi, certified Clévacances is located on a closed and shaded ground of 3000m², with a vegetable garden, an orchard, a private car park, a fenced playground (table tennis, swing, air hockey, pétanque field, slide, trampoline, etc.)....) a fenced and secured swimming pool of 4m X8m, the rental includes:
- Covered terrace (16m²) with garden furniture.
- Dining room, living room, sofa bed, two armchairs, large storage cupboards, wardrobe, LED colour television + satellite dish with DTT decoder.
- Fully equipped kitchen: 4-burner ceramic cooker with pyrolysis oven, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher with 8 place settings, coffee maker, toaster, etc....
- Two bedrooms with two 140 cm beds with wardrobe and wardrobe.
- A bedroom with a 120 cm bed.
- A double room with two beds in 140 cms with wardrobe.
- WC, bathroom, washing machine, iron + table.
A bed as well as the necessary baby bed, cot, high chair, changing table, youpala are at the disposal of families with a young child.
From the Cévennes in the Camargue, the Gard department invites you to discover its many treasures: Nîmes with its arenas, Uzés and duchy, the Pont du Gard, an emblematic site, the extraordinary bamboo grove of Anduze and its little steam train that criss-crosses the Gardon valley,
the various caves an underground enchantment, the various museums where each visitor will find his happiness among the confectioneries (Haribo) and the potteries of Anduze, Aigues-Mortes and its tower of Constance, Avignon the city of the popes....
As for activities, the offer is rich and the region offers almost infinite possibilities: hiking,
swimming in the river, fishing, canoeing, mountain biking, tennis, petanque, golf, adventure course, water park, Camargue races, votive festivals with abrivados, horse riding....
For those who are passionate about the taste buds, it is impossible to resist so much temptation, there are many extremely varied culinary traditions, with wine lovers of course having tastings on the neighbouring estates or cellars, maliciously blended with prestigious grape varieties.
- The common areas of this establishment are under video surveillance.
- Vacancy cheque accepted.
- Tourist tax: 0,66€ per day and per person.
- Sheet rental: 10€ per pair (optional).
- Cleaning package (60€) returned if the cottage is left clean.
- Electricity in addition only in winter time (heating)
- A security deposit of 300,00€ will be requested upon arrival.
Municipal identification number : SIREP 433857612
- Free Wifi
- Garden and orchard available to guests
- Fully air-conditioned
Type of property : Apartment , individual, terraced
Type of accommodation : Neuf
Area : 130 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 4
Sleeps: 6 persons
Kitchen : Kitchen
Living room: Oui
Living room: Oui
Baby equipment : Oui
Pets welcome : Non
Parking: Private parking
Payment : Holiday vouchers, CB, Check, Cash, Transfer, Paypal
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 140 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°2 : 1 x 140 cm,
Chambre communicante N°3 : 1 x 120 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°4 : 2 x 140 cm,
- Internet connection
- Private washing machine
- Coffee maker
- Air conditioner
- Common garden
- Garden lounge
- Swimming pool
- Private pool
- Community pool (with guests)
- Table tennis
Address of the accommodation
- Internet connection with 20 mega sattelite decoder
- Potager et verger à la disposition des vacanciers
- fully air-conditioned