About this Holiday rental
We invite you to share our beautiful home set within a magical rolling landscape where comfort and serenity are assured. Nature lovers will enjoy our native birds, red squirrels and butterflies, not to mention wild orchids in spring. Children have masses of space to play and explore the gardens and everyone loves the delightful salt filtered pool. The dining terrace provides gorgeous sunset views along a verdant, tree lined valley.
This accommodation comprises: Living room (26m2), Separate kitchen (18m2), Bed 1 (15m2), Bed 2 (10m2), Bed 3 (14m2). Shower (x1), WC (x2), Bathroom (x1). 2 levels. Microwave, dishwasher, washing machine. Bed and household linen and towels supplied. 160 cm bed (x1), 140 cm bed (x1), (90 cm bed (x2). Cleaning service, oil-fired heating, log-burning stove, baby equip. TV/DVD, hi-fi, WI-FI. Garden table and chairs, barbecue, private swimming pool, heated (10 x 5 m), covered terrace, cycles. Open 1 Avril to 31 October.
Foreign Languages: English /
- Beautiful, calm and quiet situation, lots of space.
- Well placed for discovering the region and sites.
- Private, salt filtered pool (10 x 5 m).
Type of property : House , floor
Type of accommodation : Ancien de caractère
Area : 130 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 3
Sleeps: 6 persons
Kitchen : Kitchen
Living room: Oui
Baby equipment : Oui
Pets welcome : Non
Parking: Reserved location unprotected
Payment : Check, Cash, Transfer,
- Sheets provided
- Bathroom linen provided
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 160 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°2 : 2 x 90 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°3 : 1 x 140 cm,
- Internet connection
- Private washing machine
- Coffee maker
- Garden lounge
- Swimming pool
- Private pool
- Heated pool
- REALMONT (5km) : Farmers' markets, summer night markets, all shopping and services.
- LAUTREC (10km) : Listed amongst 'The most beautiful villages in France' and known for gastronomic festivals (fête à '"Ail Rose, fȇte du Pain et du goût...)
- ALBI (25 km) : UNESCO World Heritage Site, medieval streets and impressive brick cathedral, Toulouse-Lautrec Museum, walks beside the Tarn...
- CASTRES (18 km) : Gastronomic markets, Medieval Venetian style dwellings on Agout riverside.