About this Holiday rental
NICE PROPERTY OF THE 17TH CENTURY, 10 MINUTES FROM THE HISTORIC CENTRE OF ROUEN
For your weekends, tourist stays, and business trips, come and discover this furnished dependency with a very carefully decorated, Located in a welcoming city with an exceptional and green setting with all shopping facilities nearby and 9 minutes by bus or car to the historic centre of Rouen. You will stay connected to the world thanks toInternet Wi-Fi. TV in foreign language by satellite.
The bed is made upon arrival, linen and towel rental is free, heating is included and there is free parking in front of the property.
The train station is 4 km away and if you choose to come by train, the owner will do his best to come to pick you up.
When you arrive, from 4.00 pm, you will be offered some pastry.
Dates are flexible and rates are on a case-by-case basis.
As soon as weather permits, you can have your meals in the garden overlooked by the steeple of the church adjoining the property (BBQ upon request).
2 minutes by foot from the subway and bus stops, 9 minutes from the historic centre of Rouen, 100 km from Paris, less than 100 km from the beaches of Normandy: Dieppe, le Havre, Honfleur, Deauville, Trouville, Cabourg: Etretat, le Treport, Veules les Roses, 20 km from Evreux, 80 km from Giverny, this property as an ideal location to discover the whole Normandy as well as greater Paris area.
- 10 minutes by bus or car to the historic centre of Rouen
- Wifi et internet - Tourism 3 stars
- Quiet and close to shops
Type of property : House , terraced, ground level
Type of accommodation : Ancien de caractère
Area : 41 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 1
Sleeps: 2 persons
Kitchen : Kitchen
Living room: Oui
Living room: Oui
Baby equipment : Non
Pets welcome : Non
Parking: Nearby rent
Payment : Check, Cash,
- Sheets provided
- Bathroom linen provided
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 140 cm,
- Internet connection
- Private washing machine
- Coffee maker
- Garden lounge
Many events are held all year long like the 24h Monotiques outboard races on May 1st of each year, Jeanne d'Arc celebrations at the end of May, the show of Monet's Cathedrals from June to September, Saint-Romain's Fair on the banks of the Seine River in November, (second largest carnival of France after the Foire du Trône in Paris), Christmas market in December and finaly, the Armada, held every five years on the banks of the Seine, in the heart of Rouen and that brings together big sailing boats, boats and military ships. It is one of the most important sea related events in the world. It is totally free and for everyone.
Other sites of interest:
- The banks of the Seine River, visit of the city in the small train, visit of the harbour in a speedboat, the Jardin des Plantes, markets on Saturday and Sunday.
- less than one hour of the picturesque villages of Lyons-la-Fôret, La Bouille, Ry, Forges-les-Eaux, Giverny, Gerberoy as well as many gardens like the Clos du Coudray, the Bois des Moutiers, the Agapanthe, the Bellevue, the Thuit-St-Jean, etc.
- the castles of Bonnemare (XVI), Fleury la Forêt (XVII), Montaure (XVIII), Harcourt (XIII), Champ de Bataille (XVII), Bizy (XVIII), Beaumesnil (XVII), Cany (XVII), Miromesnil (XVIII), Bosmelet, Mesnières, Vascoeuil, Martainville ….etc.
- the Route des Abbayes (the Abbey road): St Georges de Boscherville (XII), Jumièges (XI), St Wandrille (XIII), Gruchet, Mortemer (XII), le Bec Hélloin (XV), Bonport (XIII) ...
- in Fécamp are the Palais Bénédictine and the Holy Trinity abbatial church,
- in Giverny are the house and the gardens of Claude Monet as well as the Impressionnism Museum.
- less than 100 km from the beaches of Dieppe, St-Valery, Fecamp, Veules lès Roses, Le Havre, Deauville, Trouville, Cabourg: Etretat, le Treport, etc.
- in Lower Normandy are the landing beaches and the Mont St-Michel
Finally, because Normandy is the cradle of Impressionism, You will be able, from Rouen to Honfleur, to follow the steps of painters from this movement and discover the many art galleries.