About this Guest house
Ten minutes far from the Futuroscope, in the heart of a small village with all comodities you need (backery, supermarkets, pharmacy...), you will enjoy un quiet and independant journey in your guest house, renovated by Danièle.
Danièle warmly welcomes you in her family barn, she has renovated in 2008, to offer you all the comfort and service you need.
Your breakfast is composed with fresh bread, pastry, cereales...with coffee, tea or hot chocolat, and fruit juice. She will also provide you with yoghourt, homemademarmelade and fresh fruits (depending on the season).
For your children or friends, a second guest house is available !
- Nearby from the Futuroscope, village with all comodities
- Warm welcom and independance
- Spacious common room
Address of the accommodation
Kind of bedroom :
Type of accommodation : Ancien
Area : 12 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 1
Bathroom : 1
Sleeps: 4 persons
Living room: Oui
Living room: Oui
Baby equipment : Non
Guest meals :Non
Pets welcome : Non
Parking: Private parking
Payment : Check, Cash, Transfer,
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 140 cm,
- Internet connection
- Garden lounge
- Lake of Saint Cyr (fishing, birdwatching, beach, swimming and watergame, picnic area with barbecue...)
- Forest of Moulière for hikking, biking, horseriding... (bigger forest of the Department)
A little bit further :
- Poitiers and the Historic Dowtown (25min)
- Crocodile's Planet (40min)
- Vallee of Monkeys (50min)
Previous customers' reviews (0 Review(s))
Clévacances guarantees the quality of this rented room, which has been checked by one of our inspectors.
Publication of notices is subject to a moderator.
Classé par date de dépôt.