About this Holiday rental
Have a pleasant stay at Valerian, located in a residential area of Grasse, quiet, not overlooked. The apartment on the ground floor, with its independent entrance, air conditioned in 2018, elegantly decorated, fully equipped, with 4 large beds in 52 m2 (two double beds of 1m60 x 2m) and enjoying a walled garden 42 m2, terrace private 36 m2 with secure access to the pool 7 m by 3 m and 1.50 m deep. (you will be the only tenants)
At your disposal :
• a spacious 16 m2 room equipped with a double bed (1,60m x 2m), two armchairs, plenty of storage and second television.
• an office area with unlimited Wi-Fi, library.
• a release with psyche and coffee table.
• separate toilet
• A bathroom with a sink, storage under the sink, heated towel rail and shower.
• a kitchen equipped with a pyrolysis oven, ceramic hob, extractor hood, dishwasher, microwave oven, double resin sink, large fridge with freezer compartment, coffee machine, Dolce Gusto coffee machine, toaster, electric kettle. Two tiled worktops, bar and two tall stools.
• a dining area (table and chairs for 5 people, but with extension).
• a living room furnished with a BZ (mattress quality bed of 1.60m x 2m), television, armchair, shelves, curtains blackout separation.
• Private garden, fenced, decorated with a table 4 people + extension, chairs, two armchairs and coffee table, opaline lighting on foot and a large offset parasol (3m x 3m), a plancha (gas).
• Coffee break terrace, two armchairs and coffee table.
• Secure access to the pool for common use with the owners.
• Washing machine and dryer access to the independent laundry on days and hours to be agreed with the owners.
Have to do :
Grasse, medieval city of the seventh century surprises with its mixture of Genoese and Provençal architecture with its houses with restored facades of the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries followed by manors of the nineteenth and secret gardens, squares, arcades, narrow streets and tortuous, its sleepers and its strong ramps. Despite the proximity of the French Riviera, we feel a deep attachment of the city to Provence.
Nearby, ski resorts; Golf Clubs; Tennis clubs; Diving Clubs; rock-climbing; multiple attractions; Via Ferrata and Via Souterrata; Canyoning; the renowned beaches; prestigious cities; the typicality, the beauty, the tranquility and the freshness in the summer of its hinterland will delight you.
Close to the Sophia-Antipolis technology park, the prestigious Congresses and Trade Shows of Cannes and Nice, Grasse is the ideal stop for both professionals and holidaymakers.
The owners will not fail to reveal to you the incredible wealth and activities of the region, the animations reserved for children, some towns and villages not to be missed and for nature lovers, valleys and gorges.
Both the Gorges du Verdon considered as the most beautiful in Europe as the prestigious Mercantour National Park, the wildest in France that shares a 33 km border with the Parco Naturale Alpi Marittime in Italy, deserve the trip. You will be there.
Foreign Languages: English / German / Dutch /
- swimming pool
- Private enclosed garden
- Quiet area, near the center of Grasse
Type of property : House , individual
Type of accommodation : Neuf
Area : 52 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 1
Sleeps: 4 persons
Kitchen : Living room / kitchen
Living room: Oui
Baby equipment : Oui
Pets welcome : Non
Parking: Private parking
Payment : Check, Cash, Transfer,
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 160 cm,
Dans le séjour N°2 : 1 x 160 cm,
- Internet connection
- Private washing machine
- Coffee maker
- Air conditioner
- Garden lounge
- Swimming pool
- Community pool (with owner)