About this Holiday rental
Discover the hinterland of Nice and the coast, staying in Saint-Blaise, a medallion set in a green setting sun-kissed ... You access it by a road that infiltrates and meanders, landscapes silvery and delicate which offer themselves to the rapture of an astonished look, scents and odors that intoxicate.
Have a pleasant stay at the Bouissa, single storey house, 54 m² for 6 people. In the living room / lounge: sofa bed, television, wifi. Fully equipped kitchen: Coffee maker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Private washing machine, Dishwasher. Independent Room: 1 bed 140cm, Independent Room: 2 beds of 90cm. Outdoor pool to share with other tenants. Garden furniture, private terrace, shaded, barbecue. Parking in front of the house. Rental of towels and sheets. Extra cleaning, baby equipment on request.
To see, to do:
Nice la Belle (Nissa la Bella), capital of the Côte d'Azur, to discover in all its facets: historical, cultural, artistic, festive, seaside, societal, tourist, etc. The old Nice County, now the Nice Côte d'Azur metropolis, is in every respect the beating heart of the Côte d'Azur destination.
• The Promenade des Anglais, Cimiez, the Port Lympia district, the old town and Cours Saleya, the Promenade des Arts, the hills and finally an Ecovallée, a new town ... are the main points of reference for discovering the city. city.
• The famous Carnival of Nice (February), the Nice Jazz Festival, Prom'party and fireworks in the summer, not to mention Nikaïa, which hosts the major shows in the region.
• The Bay of Villefranche-sur-Mer, postcard landscape with the Cap Ferrat in sight, the Citadel and the charm of an old fishing town.
• The Greek Villa Kerylos in Beaulieu-sur-Mer and the Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, "musts" to visit for their charm and their all-round elegance.
• Cap Ferrat, the Mecca of chic and discreet Riviera lifestyle, to be discovered by the trail that goes around it.
• The village of Eze, certainly the most impressive perched medieval village of the Côte d'Azur, balcony on the sea.
• The Haut de Cagnes, a small medieval village dominating the city, the Château Grimaldi and a "Montmartre" atmosphere.
• In the Bay of Angels, the walk between the small village of Cros de Cagnes and the Hippodrome of the Côte d'Azur, spectacular.
• The Côte d'Azur des Peintres, an itinerary to follow the path of the great masters who revisited the landscapes of the Côte d'Azur: Renoir, Duffy, Cocteau, Soutine, Picasso Matisse, Monet ...
• "Cuisine Nissarde", a label for the true gastronomy of the County of Nice.
Between azure and snow, between sea and mountain, between the majestic Valley of the Var and the capricious banks of the Paillon, the Pays Niçois gathers perched villages rich of history and traditions. Land of olive trees with high perched villages, such as eagle nests, villages nestled between the hills where time seems to have stopped, riverside villages caught up by modernity, everything is contrast and conducive to the walk. They live quietly with the seasons. They are similar from a distance, even to the point of believing them to be identical. They jealously guard the secret of their differences and invite you to discover them.
Google Traduction pour les entreprises :Google Kit du traducteurGadget Trad
- Jardin indépendant + Barbecue ...
Type of property : House , individual, ground level
Type of accommodation : Neuf
Area : 54 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 2
Sleeps: 6 persons
Kitchen : Living room / kitchen
Living room: Oui
Living room: Oui
Baby equipment : Oui
Pets welcome : Non
Parking: Private parking
Payment : Check, Cash, Transfer,
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 140 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°2 : 2 x 90 cm,
- Internet connection
- Private washing machine
- Coffee maker
- Garden lounge
- Swimming pool
- Community pool (with guests)