About this Guest house
Comfortable B & B, in a quiet residential area. Arboratum "Le jardin de Gaston" 5 minutes walk to get relax or for your jogging. And also close to the Ecomuseum, close to all shops and amenities of a small town.
Ideal location for exploring the parks of Camargue and Alpilles. And also to visit local wineyards and wine cellars.
Not so far from the sea (beach and nautic sports) and in the vicinity of numerous sites showing Greek and Roman ruins, the hikers or the enthousiast photographers will be delighted.
For reservation, see the web site
- From Salon de Provence direction, exit motorway n°12 or N113, then take downtown up to the traffic lights. turn left, and follow "Avenue du Someil" over 300 yards, then turn second right, "Avenue des Flamants Roses" you follow on 200 yards; the B 1 b is on right side, setback.
- From Arles direction, exit n°9, and follow centre ville up to the traffic lights. Then, turn second right, Léo Lée street, up to the next traffic lights.
Go straight over 150 yards, then turn left in "Avenue des Flamants Roses" over 150 yards. the B & B is setback, on your left side.
Foreign Languages: English /
- Comfort, bed size 160x200, internet, WiFi,
- Central heating, air conditioning
- Garden, tempered swimming pool
Kind of bedroom :
Type of accommodation : Neuf
Area : 16 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 1
Sleeps: 2 persons
Baby equipment : Non
Guest meals :Non
Pets welcome : Non
Parking: Private parking
Payment : Check, Cash, Transfer,
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 160 cm,
- Internet connection
- Air conditioner
- Common garden
- Swimming pool
- Community pool (with owner)
- Heated pool