About this Holiday rental
This apartment, Lake Blanc, for 2 to 4 people and 30 m² is very well equipped. It is ideally located for lovers of cross-country skiing in winter and hiking in summer.
30m² - 2/4 people.
- One bedroom (1 double bed),
- A room to live with 1 bed "clic-clac" 2 people,
Equipment: dishwasher - oven - refrigerator - cooking plate - common washing machine - equipped kitchen + dishes - television TNT - room of water + TOILET - room of life.
High Speed Internet Access
In the meantime,
Things to see and do:
* In the summer, hiking trails start close to the house. In the winter, it is the ski slopes, to the delight of the sportsmen, confirmed or not, who await you. La Clarée is a 5-minute walk away, also for anglers and family walks.
* The valley of the Clarée offers 20 000 hectares of pure nature from 1 600 m to 3 178 m. The light of the Southern Alps in a setting of mountains. You will discover the authenticity of its small mountain villages along a crystalline river named Clarée where each lane and path offer their secrets.
* Mountain biking, climbing, canyonning ...
* Nevache keeps its secrets for lovers of nature. A nature preserved, a village that has kept its charm, friendly villagers, Nevache is the ideal destination for a family, sports or contemplative ... Come in the heart of nature for new adventures!
Névache is a small authentic village of the Hautes-Alpes populated by about 350 permanent inhabitants and extending over 19 000 hectares composed of seven hamlets (Le Roubion, Sallée, Fortville, Le Cros, Ville-Basse and Ville-Haute) . Without forgetting the narrow valley, small French enclave on the Italian side and the Upper Valley that will lead you to the source of the Clarée.
* Mount Tabor is the highest accessible peak in the commune of Nevache at 3,178 m. Until 1947, Mount Thabor marked the border between Italy and France. Surrounded by mystery, its name would have been given to this summit by a pilgrim returning from the Holy Land, in memory of the place of Palestine where the transfiguration of Christ took place.
* Col de l'Echelle to go to italy at 20 minutes.
* Within walking distance: self-service / press, pizzeria, restaurant. Laundromat.
* Briançon is labeled City and Country of Art and History, its fortifications Vauban are inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage, the old town is in all remarkable with the collegiate church and the gargoyle, as the Geo-park of Alpes Cottiennes and the Alpine Botanical Garden.
* The Briançonnais is ideal for homelessness: proximity to Italy, the Great Cols of Galibier, Lautaret, the Scale or the Izoard, all of which make the valley of the Clarée, wild and preserved. Recognized for the quality of its air and its climate, the valley of the Guisane has several wellness establishments such as the Grands Bains de Monêtier where flows naturally warm spring water and Durancia Montgenèvre, alongside two recent lakes biotopes.
Foreign Languages: Italian /+ Contacter le propriétaire
Type of property : Apartment , floor
Type of accommodation : Neuf
Area : 30 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 1
Sleeps: 2 persons
Kitchen : Living room / kitchen
Baby equipment : Oui
Pets welcome : Non
Parking: Nearby rent
Payment : Holiday vouchers, Check, Cash, Transfer,
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 140 cm,
- Internet connection
- Shared washing machine
- Coffee maker