About this Holiday rental
In summer, as in winter, have a pleasant stay at Doronic, a brand new apartment for 4 people located in an independent chalet at 1865 meters. Built on 6000 m² of land at the exit of La Chalp, the chalet is located 2.5 km from Saint Véran and 1.3 km from Molines, not overlooked, very easy access. The apartment tastefully decorated, mountain atmosphere, all floors are wood floors, vitrified. Beautiful living room, terrace access. An American kitchen, equipped with freezer, refrigerator, induction hob, electric oven, microwave oven, dishwasher, extractor hood, numerous equipment, and complete cookware. Lounge area, with 4 comfortable armchairs, flat screen TV, DVD player,
two bedrooms of 12 m2. Adjoining bathroom, thermostatic taps, heated towel rail, wc.
The bedding consists of top-of-the-range mattresses, duvets with duck feather filling (The rental of bed sets and linens is possible at an additional cost to the rental rate (€ 9 per person for bed sets and € 7 per person for household linen).
- All bedrooms have storage chests or wardrobes.
- The balcony, for private use.
Access to the sauna, reservation the day before, 30-minute slot, from 5 p.m., 2 free sessions, € 30 per additional session) Free WIFI. Animals accepted to be confirmed with the owner. Ski and bicycle room.
End of stay cleaning not included in the price.
The chalet is set back from the departmental road leading from MOLINES to Saint VERAN, ideally placed, orientation of the balconies to the SOUTH, surrounded by high mountains and no immediate neighborhood less than 300 m. Peace and quiet guaranteed.
All the shops are near the chalet (MOLINES).
Have to do :
* Come and discover our village, in the heart of the Queyras Regional Natural Park, and classified among the Most Beautiful Villages in France. Alpine skiing, cross-country skiing, hiking, and many other activities await you here
* The Queyras Regional Natural Park was created in 1977. It is true that the landscape and heritage value of this gem of the Hautes-Alpes is inestimable.
* At 2,040 meters above sea level, Saint-Véran is one of the "Most Beautiful Villages of France". Tradition is everywhere there. Log cabins, larch wood fountains, sundials where they say "Roosters peck the stars", give a unique character to the highest town in France which becomes a village resort in winter like seven other of its neighbors: Abriès, Aiguilles, Arvieux, Ceillac, Château-Ville-Vieille, Molines and Ristolas.
The Route des Grandes Alpes, via the surprising Gorges du Guil and the legendary Izoard pass, impresses. A visit to the Fort de Château-Queyras, built on a glacial lock and the discovery of the craft house where wooden toys sit alongside sculpted objects, are characteristic of local traditions. A heritage to which is added the astronomical observatory of Château-Renard at 2,936 meters.
Numéro d'enregistrement : QYS1566HT@
Foreign Languages: English /+ Contacter le propriétaire
Address of the accommodation
Type of property : Apartment , individual, floor
Type of accommodation : Ancien de caractère
Area : 53 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 2
Sleeps: 4 persons
Kitchen : Kitchen
Living room: Oui
Living room: Oui
Baby equipment : Non
Pets welcome : Oui
Parking: Private parking
Payment : Holiday vouchers, Check, Cash, Transfer, Paypal
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 2 x 90 cm,1 x 160 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°2 : 2 x 90 cm,
- Internet connection
- Private washing machine
- Shared dryer
- Coffee maker
- Common garden
- Garden lounge
- Nice location for hiking, skying