Apartment 45 m2 renovated in 2011 in the ground floor of a detached luxury villa in a residential area of Saint Rapha
About this Holiday rental
At five minutes from the beach of Péguière, easily accessible on foot, apartment 45 m2 renovated in 2011 in the ground floor of a detached luxury villa in a residential area of Saint Raphael. Separate entrance, not overlooked, beer garden, enclosed private 100 m2 total enclosed grounds of 1000 m2. Direct access to the swimming pool 10 m by 4 m to share with other tenants, a pool house (with BBQ, bar, and outdoor WC) chairs available.
The apartment for 4 persons consists of a living room equipped kitchen: coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator, freezer, Combined, dishwasher, ceramic hob, oven, microwave, counter with stools and table with chairs . Seating area with sofa rapido 140 for extra bed, flat screen, cable channels / satellite, internet WiFi. French window with direct access to garden terrace. A pool view window. An independent air-conditioned bedroom: 1 bed 160cm, view landscaped garden. A bathroom with toilet and washing machine. terrace, garden furniture, sunbeds. private parking, remote controlled gates. Pétanque area. Possibility to rent other apartments in the villa, with the owner.
To do :
* Near the market, supermarket, Harbour Boulouris local Provence village where is located the Villa is only 1km
* Beaches and creeks of Saint Raphael, with all water activities including jet skiing, towed buoys, sea fishing, boat trips, spa, diving, base Nature Francois Leotard: bmx, skate park, playground, bowling alley. ..
* Discovery of the coast: the Issambres, the creeks of Esterel, the bay of St Tropez, Cap Camarat.
* Visits to Cannes, Monaco, Nice, Antibes * Aqualand, Lunapark, paintball, karting, mountain biking, hiking, zoo
* The cornice Golden creek and Anthéor, Massif de l'Esterel
* Climbing, Golf Valescure golf course, 18 holes, is the oldest of the Riviera, tree climbing
* St Raphaël: Explore the old town and its markets: the flower market, vegetables and fruits typical of Provence, so varied in summer. At night, the craft market opens on the seafront, opposite the Casino Games, the perfect place to enjoy a cocktail: warm and relaxed collateral.
* The famous village of St Tropez; must visit; Why not go by boat?
* Typical village of Provence: Grimaud, Fayence, Mons, Saint-Paul de Vence, Gourdon, Eze, Moustiers-Sainte-Marie, Grasse ...
Address of the accommodation
Type of property : Apartment , individual, floor
Type of accommodation : Ancien de caractère
Area : 45 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 1
Sleeps: 4 persons
Kitchen : Living room / kitchen
Living room: Oui
Baby equipment : Oui
Pets welcome : Oui
Parking: Private parking
Payment : Holiday vouchers, CB, Check, Cash, Transfer,
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 160 cm,
Dans le séjour N°2 : 1 x 140 cm,
- Internet connection
- Private washing machine
- Coffee maker
- Air conditioner
- Garden lounge
- Swimming pool
- Community pool (with guests)
- Heated pool