About this Holiday rental
The cottage "Chez Dario" is in the heart of the village of Chézery in the Natural Park of Haut-Jura, close to the Valserine classified wild river and 10 km from the Monts-Jura, a paradise for downhill or cross-country skiers with panoramic views of Mont Blanc.
Françoise has prepared the cottage with care so that you find all the comfort and pleasure for a successful stay in the mountains.
"Chez Dario" you will find:
- a large living room - fully equipped kitchen, balcony with direct access to the outside.
- communicating living room convertible into independent bedroom with comfortable bed 140x190
- Separate WC and washbasin
- Upstairs, two independent bedrooms, each with 2 beds of 90 by 200 side by side, with small office. One has a walk-in access to the village square.
- Shower room, Italian shower
- Independent WC
The cottage was the boys' school and bears the name of a very appreciated Italian lumberjack. Chézery has a long history since the 12th century with a very active abbey in the Middle Ages. The house has been completely renovated in 2019.
Parking space - NO SMOKING
Animals not accepted
End of stay cleaning fee: 50 € -
Pack: 1 sheet, 1 duvet cover, 2 pillow houses, bath towel, towel: 12 € per person
- New apartment with 3 bedrooms
- Near ski resort Monts-Jura - Fishing river nearby
- Ideal for leasure stay or business
Type of property : Apartment , floor, terraced, village
Type of accommodation : Neuf
Area : 90 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 3
Sleeps: 6 persons
Kitchen : Living room / kitchen
Living room: Oui
Baby equipment : Oui
Pets welcome : Non
Parking: Reserved location unprotected
Payment : Check, Cash, Transfer,
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 2 x 90 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°2 : 2 x 90 cm,
Chambre communicante N°3 : 1 x 140 cm,
- Internet connection
- Private washing machine
- Coffee maker