About this Holiday rental
The apartment "Le Valserine" is located in the hamlet of Sept-Fontaines, between Lélex and Mijoux, family resort of Monts-Jura, in the heart of the Haut-Jura regional natural park and the Haute Chaîne nature reserve with 49 slopes. Alpine skiing and 120 km of cross-country skiing.
Anne-Marie and Jean-Pierre welcome you to their chalet, they have fitted out on the ground floor an apartment of 70 m² with every comfort.
You will find:
- Entrance hall with shoe and ski cupboard with coat rack,
- A separate fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, small dining area,
- A large living room of 30 m² with convertible sofa, TV, internet,
- A master bedroom with a 140x190 bed and ample storage,
- A sleeping area with 2 bunk beds of 90x190 and large storage,
- A large bathroom, separate WC.
1 km from Lélex, you will find shops with regional products, the departure of the Cateline gondola at 1.6 km operates summer-winter.
Many winter and summer activities, cross-country and cross-country skiing, snowshoeing or dog sledding, hiking, cycle tourism, mountain biking, fishing to discover the peaks of the Jura Mountains with breathtaking views of the Mont-Blanc chain and the Valserine, classified wild river.
- Single storey gîte, open to nature
- Cleared parking access
- Monts-Jura LELEX Resort
Type of property : Apartment , ground level
Area : 70 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 2
Sleeps: 4 persons
Kitchen : Kitchen
Living room: Oui
Living room: Oui
Baby equipment : Oui
Pets welcome : Non
Parking: Reserved location unprotected
Payment : Check, Cash, Transfer,
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 140 cm,
Cabine N°2 : 2 x 90 cm,
Dans le séjour N°3 : 1 x 140 cm,
- Internet connection
- Private washing machine
- Private Dryer
- Coffee maker
- Common garden