Le Crêt de la Neige - Le Grand Colombier beautiful 75 m2 rental accomodating 4 people In touristic village of Lélex part of the Jura -40kms from Genève
About this Holiday rental
Available for rental from 3 nights.
Holiday rental in Lélex, tourist village of the Monts Jura resort located in the heart of the Valserine valley and at the foot of Crêt de la Neige (alt. 1,720m) in the Haut-Jura Regional Natural Park.
At the foot of the slopes (alpine and cross-country skiing) and the start of the La Catheline gondola: 49 alpine ski trails and 120 km of cross-country skiing.
The Valserine, 1st category river for fishing, many winter and summer hikes on the Jura Massif (snow peaks), snowshoes, mountain biking, 40 km from Geneva.
Free Internet access (Wi-Fi)
Very nice family apartment with an area of 75 m2 for 4 people and benefiting from a triple exposure. A beautiful, comfortable and spacious living space in the mountains.
Located on the 1st floor of the old Le Crêt de la Neige hotel, in the heart of the village of Lélex (Jura), close to all amenities and 200m from the start of the La Catheline gondola, allowing summer and winter access to the domain mountain for hiking or skiing.
- A large living room (double sofa bed, flat screen TV and DVD player).
- An open kitchen equipped with a fridge, a freezer, a dishwasher, an oven, a microwave and ceramic hobs.
- A scullery equipped with a washing machine and a dryer.
- Two bedrooms: The first with a double bed (140 × 190) and the second with two single beds (90 × 190).
- A bathroom with a heated towel rail.
- An independent WC.
- A ski locker on level 0.
- Household not included.
- Sheets and towels not provided.
Parking is free near the residence.
Picnic area in the garden behind the residence.
2 outdoor tennis courts 10 minutes walk from the residence with free access
At your disposal in the rental:
- Fondue set
- Raclette machine
- Cot and high chair
A hydroalcoholic gel and a disinfectant are at your disposal in the rental
- At the foot of the slopes and hiking departures
- beautiful 75 m2 apartment accomodating 4 people
- Lélex Monts Jura resorts summer-winter
Address of the accommodation
Type of property : Apartment , floor, village
Type of accommodation : Neuf
Area : 75 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 2
Bathroom : 1
Sleeps: 4 persons
Kitchen : Living room / kitchen
Living room: Oui
Living room: Oui
Baby equipment : Oui
Pets welcome : Non
Parking: Nearby rent
Electric car :
Charging electric vehicle nearby ~15 min
Payment : Check, Transfer,
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 140 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°2 : 2 x 90 cm,
- Internet connection
- Private washing machine
- Private Dryer
- Coffee maker
- Common garden
49 downhill ski slopes and 120 kms of cross-country skiing.
The village of Lélex is nestled in the the valley of the Valserine, 26 alpine ski trails spread over 30 kms.
- Direct access to the slopes by the Catheline cable car, which also runs in the summer and allows walkers or cyclists to reach the peaks.
- The French Ski School from the age of 4.
- The children’s club from 3 to 12 years old.
- Mountain bike: a loop of 40km is marked out from Lélex, for experienced cyclists. It is permitted to take pedestrian paths giving priority to pedestrians.
- The electric bike rides in the Haut Jura Regional Natural Park with a dedicated trail: Au Fil de la Valserine.
- The Valserine golf course.
- 300 kms of hiking.
- A ride in sled dogs.
- The lake of Les Rousses.
- Europe’s longest rail sled run on the Faucille pass: 1 km of downhill accessible to all.
- The classified natural site of the Cascades du Hérisson.
- The thermal baths of Yverdon.
- The thermal baths of Lavey-les-Bains