About this Holiday rental
Anna welcomes you in her chalet on the ground floor and on the ground floor of her house in the hamlet of Grattoux 3 km from St Rambert en Bugey. You will be able to admire the panorama of the beautiful mountains of Bugey, and the valley of the Albarine, paradise of the fishermen.
You will find all the necessary comfort for a good holiday:
- On the ground floor of the house, with direct access to the garden, this spacious cottage of 68 m² has been completely renovated.
- Large kitchen (fridge, freezer, dishwasher, coffee maker, kettle, microwave, toaster) with balcony access mountain view.
- Living room with large flat screen TV
- Room of 11m² (double bed 160)
- Children's room (good sofa bed 140)
- 2 convertible sofas (140 and 120)
- Cot if needed
- Shower room (shower 80/120 and double washbasin)
- Independent toilet.
- Heating by pellet stove
- Board games and educational games
- An outdoor and private area at the cottage will offer you a beautiful view of the mountains (barbecue, garden furniture, deckchairs, parasol, outdoor games).
- Parking in the hamlet with private garage on request.
- Possibility of 4 separate beds for seminars, training or business trips.
TS = € 0.77 per day and per person over 18
Towels included in the price.
Sheets included, bed made on arrival Master bedroom - Suppl sheet € 10 / bed Sup
Cleaning fee: 50 €
Pet supplement: 30 €
- Cottage in well equipped chalet for 2 to 6 people
- Ideal for professional stay, fishermen, hiking
- Calm and change of scenery guaranteed
Type of property : Apartment , terraced, village
Area : 68 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 2
Sleeps: 6 persons
Kitchen : Living room / kitchen
Living room: Oui
Baby equipment : Oui
Pets welcome : Oui
Parking: Nearby rent
Payment : Cash, Transfer,
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 160 cm,
Alcôve N°2 : 1 x 140 cm,
Dans le séjour N°3 : 1 x 140 cm,
Dans le séjour N°4 : 1 x 120 cm,
- Internet connection
- Private washing machine
- Coffee maker
- Common garden
- Garden lounge