About this Holiday rental
Overlooking the Rhone Valley, the medieval village of SAINT RESTITUT invites you to feel the soul of this luminous Provence.At the heart of this oak wooded hillside, discover the Hermitage, beautiful stone cottage, fully restored with lots of charm, nestled in this environment of calm and serenity where for centuries, at the bend of charming alleys of stones, there are many historical monuments.
This furnished non-smoking tourism, classified 4 keys in 2020, is equipped with a fitted kitchen with microwave, oven, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, washing machine, storage space, a living room of 22 m2 and on the floor a big room of 17 m2 (with bed in 160), air-conditioning, a room of water ample with a cabin of shower of 90x140, dry towels, toilets independent. Parking in the immediate vicinity of the house.The Hermitage is a few steps away from the classified monuments of Saint Restitut which dominates the ancestral lanes of the village, a few steps from the fountains. All shops at 5 minutes.
PROMOTIONAL Rates for this YEAR OF OPENING 2022 :390 euros the week of March 26 to July 02, 2022 420 euros the week: from 2 July to 16 July, 490 euros from 16 July to 23 July and 23 July to 30 July, 590 euros the week: from July 30 to August 6 , from 6 to 13 August, from 13 to 20 August.
480 euros the week: from August 20 to 27 2022
Rate valid for 2 people Towels (2 towels / pers), bed sheets 160X200 and end-of-stay cleaning are also included. Information and booking by mail or phone 7 days a week from 9 am to 10 pm More photos of the Hermitage on request Pets not allowed.
Very many visits and activities near the Hermitage: Castle of the Marquise de Sévigné at 20 mn Castle of Suze la Rousse at 12 mn The Enclave of the Popes at 10 mn Orange city at 25 mn, Avignon and its festival in July at 40 mn Saint Paul three castles Roman city 7 minutes Côtes du Rhône Wine Route at 5 mn Balsam of Venice, its Muscat at 35 mn The vineyards and wineries of Châteauneuf du Pape, Rasteau, Gigondas ....at 30 mn The crocodile farm at 15 mn The Abbey of Aiguebelle since the year 1137 to 25 minutes (its famous syrups, liqueurs ...) Provencal markets in all seasons in the surrounding villages at 10 mn Gourmet week-ends from November to March in the country of Truffle with the markets of Richerenches and Saint Paul three castles at 5 minutes and the festivities must-see (the party around the truffle omelet in Saint Paul in February) Gourmet and local restaurants near the Hermitage Discovery tour of the Pierre de Saint Restitut (2 circuits) from its narrow streets Lake Pignedoré 15 minutes (swimming, windsurfing, pedal boats, tavern, free access and parking) Belvedere du Massif du Barry offering breathtaking views of the Rhone Valley and the Monts d'Ardèche (starting point for hiking trails) at 7 mn The Cave of the Pont d 'Arc, the canyon of the Gorges de l'Ardèche (swimming, canoeing, water sports) at 30 mn The 4-star Marzal Grotto and its 30-minute Underground World Museum The Bishops' Palace at 18 mn, The Lavender Museum at Saint Remèze at 35 mn
For any reservation at the Hermitage and if you wish during your stay, an introductory session to the tasting of Côtes du Rhône wines (proposed by your host graduated from the University of Wine and Grand Chancellor of the Commanderie des Côtes du Rhône) will be offered for 2 people.
+ Contacter le propriétaire
- INITIATION SESSION in tasting organic Côtes du Rhône
- Village Classified Remarkable Heritage Site
- Towels, sheets and end of stay cleaning included
Type of property : House , village
Type of accommodation : Ancien de caractère
Area : 62 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 1
Sleeps: 2 persons
Kitchen : Living room / kitchen
Baby equipment : Non
Pets welcome : Non
Parking: Nearby rent
Payment : Check, Cash, Transfer,
- Sheets provided
- Bathroom linen provided
- Cleaning included
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 160 cm,
- Internet connection
- Private washing machine
- Coffee maker
- Air conditioner
- Gourmet weekends from November to March in the land of the Truffle with the Richerenches and Saint Paul markets three castles 5 minutes away and the essential festivities (the feast around the truffle omelette in Saint Paul in February)
- The Château de Grignan 20 mins away (The beautiful letters of the Marquise de Sévigné)
- The Château de Suze la Rousse 12 mins away
- The Enclave des Papes 10 mins away
- Orange Roman city 25 mins, Avignon and its festival in July 40 mins
- Saint Paul three castles Roman city at 7 mn
- Côtes du Rhône wine route 5 mins away
- Beaume de Venise, its Muscat 35 mins away
- The vineyards and cellars of Châteauneuf du Pape, Rasteau, Gigondas 30 mins away
- The Crocodile Farm 15 mins away
- The Abbey of Aiguebelle since 1137 at 25 minutes (its famous syrups, liqueurs ...)
- Provencal markets in all seasons on site and in the surrounding villages 10 minutes away
- Gourmet and regional restaurants near the Hermitage
- Discovery tour of the Pierre de Saint Restitut (2 circuits) from its alleys and its Roman quarries from the belvedere.
- The octagonal chapel of the Holy Sepulcher, listed in the inventory of Historic Monuments (built in 1508) in the middle of pines, oaks and scrubland offers a high point and an exceptional view of the Rhône valley just 5 minutes walk of the cottage.
- Pignedoré Lake 12 mins away (swimming, windsurfing, pedalos, tavern, free access and parking)
- The Belvédère du Massif du Barry with a breathtaking view of the Rhône Valley and the Ardèche mountains (starting point for hiking trails) 7 minutes away
- The Pont d'Arc Caverne, the canyon of the Ardèche Gorges (swimming, canoeing, water sports) 30 minutes away
- The 4-star Marzal Cave and its museum of the underground world, 30 minutes away
- The Palace of Bishops 18 mins away,
- The Lavender Museum of Saint Remèze 35 mins away