About this Holiday rental
We welcome you in a typical Alsatian 2 room apartment with its exposed beams, who can accommodate up to 4 people. The apartment was completely renovated in 2018:
- A beautiful bedroom with a double bed 180*200 cm (hotel quality bedding), with a dressing room.
- A fully equipped open kitchen (large fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, oven, ceramic hob, hood, Senseo coffee maker, microwave, kettle, toaster, crockery, iron and ironing board, vacuum cleaner...), basic necessities.
- Spacious and very bright living room with its dining area, its living room equipped with a sofa bed 140*200cm (BULTEX mattress) that can accommodate 2 adults, a television with private box and Wifi access.
- Bathroom with shower, towel rail and hair dryer.
- Towels, bed linen and tea towels are provided, beds made on arrival.
- An baby bed with mattress(bed linen not provided), bathtub and a high chair can be provided on request.
- Tourist documentation at your disposal.
Municipal identification number : 68066000299CB
Foreign Languages: English / German /
Type of property : Apartment , floor
Type of accommodation : Ancien de caractère
Area : 49 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 1
Sleeps: 2 persons
Kitchen : Living room / kitchen
Living room: Oui
Living room: Oui
Baby equipment : Oui
Pets welcome : Non
Parking: Nearby rent
Payment : Check, Transfer,
- Sheets provided
- Bathroom linen provided
- Cleaning included
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 160 cm,
Dans le séjour N°2 : 1 x 140 cm,
- Internet connection
- Private washing machine
- Coffee maker
You will stay in a charming 4-star luxury apartment, very luminous with a plunging view on the Bateliers' pier, the famous Turenne Bridge (Little Venice) and the half-timbered houses.