About this Guest house
Near to the town center of l'Isle sur la Sorgue, the Mas Vitalis, former Magnaneraie of the 19th century offers two guest rooms upstairs with all the current comfort.
Bright, the decoration is in harmony with the building and each with its open but intimate bathroom (private toilet).
The organic breakfasts prepared by Magali, your host, are served under the arbour and will delight your taste buds from the beginning of the day to face day walk or sports or day rest in the shade of a tree in the large garden that offers the farmhouse.
Foreign Languages: English / Italian /+ Contacter le propriétaire
- Off-season discount from the 2nd night
- Big rooms and an open shower room
- L'Isle sur la Sorgue and its antic shops
Kind of bedroom :
Type of accommodation : Ancien de caractère
Area : 21 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 1
Sleeps: 2 persons
Baby equipment : Oui
Guest meals :Non
Pets welcome : Non
Parking: Private parking
Payment : Holiday vouchers, Check, Cash, Transfer,
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 160 cm,
- Internet connection
Fontaine de Vaucluse at 7 km and its magnificent resurgence the most important in France.
Address of the accommodation
- Quiet and restful
- ideally situated to visit the villages in the Luberon
- off season reduced prices for a stay of more than 2 nights
- Very good location in Provence, accessibility.
- A big garden is at arrangement of the hosts.
- A big bed 160cm of wide in a separate room