About this Guest house
Near to the centre of Isle sur la Sorgue, Mas la Vitalis offers two modern bedrooms on the first floor.
bright rooms with a style with the farmhouse.
Each shower room is open but in a hidden place. private toilets.
Breakfasts are organic and they are prepared by Magali. Your hostess.
Breakfast is served outside on the terrasse; Composed of a homemade cake, homemade marmelade, organic cheese, and fruits and some croissants. Coffee, tea or hot chocolate and a fresh juice.
If you want you can rest under an oak tree in the park or go and hike in the surrounding mountains or rent a bike to visit the villages around Isle sur la sorgue.
Foreign Languages: English / Italian /+ Contacter le propriétaire
- Quiet and restful
- ideally situated to visit the villages in the Luberon
- off season reduced prices for a stay of more than 2 nights
Kind of bedroom :
Type of accommodation : Ancien
Area : 20 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 1
Sleeps: 2 persons
Baby equipment : Oui
Guest meals :Non
Pets welcome : Non
Parking: Private parking
Payment : Holiday vouchers, Check, Cash, Transfer,
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 1 x 160 cm,
- Internet connection
- Garden lounge
Fontaine de Vaucluse at 7 km and its magnificent resurgence the most important in France.
Address of the accommodation
- Off-season discount from the 2nd night
- Big rooms and an open shower room
- L'Isle sur la Sorgue and its antic shops
- Very good location in Provence, accessibility.
- A big garden is at arrangement of the hosts.
- A big bed 160cm of wide in a separate room