Grand Maison, environment-friendly hosting house
About this Holiday rental
Facing the impressive Gorges de la Bourne and the Grands Goulets, there is on the hill... Grand House. This typical Royans building, an old "fortified farm" full of charm, offers a remarkable view of the Vercors massif. Its closed courtyard configuration provides a great feeling of security and tranquility. You are in the countryside and have a beautiful space inside (320 m2) as outside (1 hectare), for a capacity of 15 people (excluding babies) distributed in 5 bedrooms upstairs, each with their bathroom and toilet. As an option it is possible to have a room on the first floor.The rooms are named after varieties of nuts, upstairs :
. La Franquette is a room for two with a bed of 160x200 or 2 beds of 80x200.
. La Petite Ronde is a modular room with 2 to 3 beds of 80x200, or a bed of 160x200 and 1 bed of 80.
. La Bijou is a family room with two 80x200 beds (or one 160 bed) and one 120x200 bed.
. La Mayette is a suite with one 160x200 bed (or two 80x200 beds) in one room and two or three 80x200 beds in the second room.
. La Parisienne is a family room with a 160x200 bed (or two 80x200 beds) and a 120x200 bed.
On the first floor, for people who have difficulty climbing stairs, the Lara is a room for two with a 160x200 bed (or two 80x200 beds).
Up to 4 cots can be installed in the rooms.
You will find the beds made up on your arrival according to the composition of your group, which you will have given us at the time of the reservation. Bath and pool towels, bath mats and toiletries will be in place in the bathrooms. 2 hairdryers will be provided.
Outside you will find:
The courtyard with a large table for outdoor meals, a terrace with pergola shaded by a vineyard, you will have the opportunity to cook on the barbecue or in the wood oven, and you can admire a magnificent view of the Vercors by the natural pool.
Numéro d'enregistrement : 913198958
- Lots of charm, old farmhouse renovated with taste
- Swimming pool facing Vercors mountains, children games
- Closed courtyard, large tables for sharing good moments
Address of the accommodation
Type of property : House , individual, floor
Type of accommodation : Ancien de caractère
Area : 320 m2
Lift (elevator) : Non
Number of rooms: 6
Sleeps: 15 persons
Kitchen : Kitchen
Living room: Oui
Living room: Oui
Baby equipment : Oui
Pets welcome : Non
Parking: Private parking
Payment : Holiday vouchers, CB, Check, Cash, Transfer,
- Sheets provided
- Bathroom linen provided
- Cleaning included
Chambre indépendante N°1 : 2 x 80 cm,1 x 120 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°2 : 2 x 80 cm,
Chambre communicante N°3 : 2 x 80 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°4 : 2 x 80 cm,1 x 120 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°5 : 2 x 80 cm,
Chambre indépendante N°6 : 2 x 80 cm,
- Internet connection
- Private washing machine
- Private Dryer
- Coffee maker
- Garden lounge
- Swimming pool
- Private pool
- Suspension houses in Pont-en-Royans
- Combe Laval road and cirque, biggest "reculée" (incised valley ending in a dead end, on a cliff) in Europe.
- Choranche caves: magnificent journey through time of 70 million years
- The Carmes convent in Beauvoir en Royans, cradle of the Dolphins' history
- The nut dryer at Vinay: you will know everything about walnuts
- The wheeled boat at St Nazaire en Royans for a boat trip on the Isère river
- The garden of the petrifying fountains at la Sône: a little corner of paradise
- The Resistance museum in Vassieux: the indispensable work of remembrance
- St Antoine Abbey: monumental Abbey in a medieval village classified as the most beautiful village in France
- The Railway Garden in Chatte: 30 trains and 250 cars cross each other, crossing, overhanging and bypassing cities, rivers, roads, lakes and mountains in miniature: amazing!
- The Water museum in Pont-en-Royans
- The picturesque roads of the Vercors: the gorges of the Bourne, the Small Goulets,...